For more than 30 years QNX Software Systems has been a part of our everyday lives, from mailing a letter to flying a plane. Global leaders such as Audi, Siemens, General Electric, Cisco, and Lockheed Martin depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, network routers, and other mission- or life-critical applications. At the 2015 CES, QNX Software Systems unveiled a brand new technology concept car that will demonstrate the company’s robust automotive software including infotainment and safety capabilities.
- QNX Software Systems is showcasing how its technology enables an integrated driving experience.
- To demonstrate this integrated driving experience at the 2015 CES, QNX Software Systems will unveil a brand new technology concept car that will demonstrate the company’s robust automotive software including infotainment and safety capabilities. The new technology concept car will showcase how mobile connectivity, safety features, acoustics technologies, and an intuitive UI work in concert to create a fully integrated experience.
- In addition to the new technology concept car, QNX Software Systems will also showcase updates to its reference vehicle including advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) functionality.
- Both the technology concept car and reference vehicle demonstrate seamless integration of QNX and partner technologies to deliver full-featured infotainment, ADAS, and digital instrument cluster systems (driver information displays) that speed OEM time-to-market and enable a simpler, safer, more enjoyable drive.
- QNX technology delivers proven reliability based on 30+ years in the embedded systems market
- QNX is the leader in automotive infotainment
- QNX has a breadth of solutions for embedded systems in other industries including medical and industrial applications
- QNX innovation is found everywhere - from mailing a letter to flying in a plane
- (See 35 ways - http://www.qnx.com/company/35ways/)
Know more about Grant when you visit TechTalkWithCraigPeterson.com