Operating, or even starting, a business is becoming more of a
mine-field every day. With more than 5,000 new Federal regulations
introduced in the first 6 weeks of 2015 it's become a burdon that
most businesses just can't deal with. In this interview, we
- What are some of the important new government regulations that
will impact businesses?
- How can government regulations hinder business operations?
- Why is the Affordable Care Act so disconcerting to small
- How are immigration policies and penalties hampering
- Which well-intended employer policies has the National Labor
Relations Board struck down?
- How do increased regulations by the Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Federal Contractor
Compliance Programs (OFCCP) hurt employer interests and increase
costs of doing business?
- What steps can employers take to protect themselves and their
To get the background on Beth, and to find out even more, go to