May 30, 2020
Today Craig’s got a deep-dive into
Anti-Virus software. Which should you use? What is anti-Virus’s
pioneer saying? What’s the future?
- Some of the first big worms that
crawled through the internet. And hit him!
- What it takes to be appropriately
- Changes in the malware
- What to do to supplement the
now-almost-useless anti-Virus software.
- Going back into the office after
working at home. How can we handle new risks?
- Interested in Cybersecurity?
Craig’s got a new Facebook Group called Navigating
- Are you on Facebook? He’s planning on more Facebook
Lives in the coming weeks.
(Don’t worry if you don’t have Facebook — he will put these “lives”
on his website.)
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit -
More stories and tech updates at:
Don't miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: