Operating, or even starting, a business is becoming more of a mine-field every day. With more than 5,000 new Federal regulations introduced in the first 6 weeks of 2015 it's become a burdon that most businesses just can't deal with. In this interview, we cover:
- What are some of the important new government regulations that will impact businesses?
- How can government regulations hinder business operations?
- Why is the Affordable Care Act so disconcerting to small businesses?
- How are immigration policies and penalties hampering employers?
- Which well-intended employer policies has the National Labor Relations Board struck down?
- How do increased regulations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP) hurt employer interests and increase costs of doing business?
- What steps can employers take to protect themselves and their business interests?
To get the background on Beth, and to find out even more, go to http://techtalkwithcraigpeterson.com/751-01-beth_zoller