May 30, 2020
Today Craig’s got a deep-dive into
whole malware virus thing. What does it mean? What is it
- How Layered Security is like
- What are the layers that you
should have on your computer, on your network?
- What security you should be using
in your business?
- Three basic rules of online
- How Apps can be a security
- How out of date computers using
old pieces of antivirus software are still catching all of this old
- Why no single technique that's
ever been entirely successful.
- What is Wetware? And why it is the
- What is Hardening and How does it
work to protect you.
- Next-Generation Firewalls and
Intrusion Detection Systems
- Interested in Cybersecurity?
Craig’s got a new Facebook Group called Navigating
- Are you on Facebook? He’s planning
on more Facebook Lives in the coming weeks. (Don’t worry if you don’t
have Facebook — he will put these “lives” on his
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit -
More stories and tech updates at:
Don't miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: